1. You are able to quit on your own.
- You don’t mind settling for how things are
- You have ample time to attend numerous 12-step programs to treat multiple addictions, instead of getting to the root cause of all of them
- The treatment programs you’ve attended successfully healed your compulsions
- You don’t see anything wrong with being enslaved to a substance, activity or person
- You have the power to resist your cravings day in and day out
- You don’t mind being in the same place, or worse, 10 years from now
- You can live with being unhappy in sobriety
- You’re okay with living a double life
- You can tolerate the loneliness that plagues you
- You don’t have a burning desire to be free
The Nelson Method can cut your learning curve from 30 years to 30 days.